Happy Brain Neurofeedback specializes in brain training to help improve brain function. The system we use, NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback, trains your entire central nervous system to perform optimally. Millions worldwide have discovered the benefits of neurofeedback for help with more focus and calm, management of stress, promoting healthy sleep habits, improving mental acuity, flexibility, resilience, concentration and feeling more confident. Veterans have found neurofeedback to be a valuable resource. Athletes, artists and business people use neurofeedback to achieve peak performance.
NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback is 100% noninvasive, brain training that is safe for all ages.
NeurOptimal® has been designated a General Wellness Product by the FDA., and the American Academy of Pediatrics has endorsed neurofeedback as a “Level 1/Best Support” treatment for children with ADHD, the same rating as stimulant medication.
How does it work?
Our neurofeedback system is a highly personalized brain-training software that prompts the central nervous system to help make the best use of its own brain’s neural resources.
Neurofeedback training for the brain is similar to physical training for the body. Much like a mirror that promotes self-correction, NeurOptimal® monitors your brain waves and then provides “feedback” to your central nervous system about what it has just done. When the software detects an inefficiency in your brain-wave pattern, it sends an audible signal that encourages the brain to “reset” and self-correct. With repetition, the brain learns to function more efficiently.
Why use neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback training provides a multitude of benefits for the brain and body.
1. PHYSICAL, COGNITIVE AND EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES:
Adults, as well as children, have used neurofeedback to address the manifestations of a less than optimally functioning central nervous system, which can include: memory problems, poor performance on tasks, poor sleep habits, feeling low, difficulty paying attention, overactivity, feeling nervous, overindulging, irritability, feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
2. GENERAL WELLNESS:
NeurOptimal® neurofeedback encourages an overall positive mental outlook and a feeling of resilience. For those looking to enhance their daily health and wellness, neurofeedback training can be an excellent supplement to a healthful diet and exercise routine.
3. IMPROVED ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE:
Because NeurOptimal® neurofeedback training enhances concentration and mental focus, students use neurofeedback as a critical tool to improve their performance in school. It is non-invasive and has no known side effects.
4. BRAIN FITNESS/AGE REMEDIATION:
Along with healthy lifestyle choices, neurofeedback can be a powerful tool to mediate cognitive decline that naturally occurs as we age. Just as physical exercise benefits the body, NeurOptimal® keeps the brain fit and resilient. Neurofeedback may help improve memory and recall and increase overall cognitive dexterity in older individuals.
5. PEAK PHYSICAL/MENTAL PERFORMANCE:
A growing number of Olympic and professional athletes now use neurofeedback to provide a critical mental edge. Business professionals are finding that they are more confident and capable after neurofeedback sessions. Musicians and performers are using neurofeedback training as a regular part of their practice routines.
How is NeurOptimal® different from other systems?
There are a few key factors that distinguish NeurOptimal® from other neurofeedback systems:
1. NeurOptimal® is effective because it is designed to work best with your individual brain. It does not attempt to “fix” predetermined conditions or pin down specific problems. Often, resolving one problem in one area could cause problems elsewhere. The heart of the NeurOptimal® system – Dynamical Neurofeedback® – is a proprietary technology based in neuroscience and specifically designed with the naturally nonlinear function of the human brain in mind. NeurOptimal® is built to harness the incredibly dynamic nature of your brain in a way other systems simply cannot match. As a result, this neurofeedback system can be used effectively to address a wide array of complaints without specifically “targeting” them from the outset of the training.
2. NeurOptimal® neurofeedback is extremely safe. Unlike other systems, NeurOptimal® does not force or “push” the brain in any one direction. It does not do anything to influence any outcome. Instead it is up to your brain to use the mathematical information it receives, or not — as it will. Research shows your own brain “knows best,” and NeurOptimal® provides your brain with the information it needs to correct itself and function at its most optimal. NeurOptimal® simply enables your own brain’s natural process of self-correction.
3. NeurOptimal® requires no effort on the user’s part. Some brain-training systems require the user to “interact” by playing games or solving puzzles during sessions. This additional level of interaction is unnecessary with the NeurOptimal® neurofeedback system. During a training session, you can simply relax and enjoy!